On October 25, the Department of Special Services presented information on Special Education for parents, A Journey through the IEP process. The information was well received and parents found the information informative. Additional sessions will be held at 7 p.m. January 26 and March 15, 2017. Parents only need to attend one session. Sessions will be held at the District Office located at 841 West End Court.
http://tl.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/D73treelogotransparent.png 230 250 admin http://tl1.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tl-logo.png admin2016-10-29 12:55:112016-10-29 12:55:11Special Education Presentation
- Red Ribbon Week 2018 Activities October 17, 2018
- Key to 73 – Hawthorn Education Foundation hosts OKTOBERFEST! October 16, 2018
- Hawthorn 5K Hustle October 10, 2018
- Townline Shines During Attendance Week October 3, 2018
- Information Meetings on Referenda Questions October 2, 2018
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather