Townline’s Project Change is sponsoring the Bernie’s Book Bank. We are collecting new and gently used books from January 8- January 16th! All book donations will help children in need of books. Students can bring any donations to the middle stairwell. A Bernie’s Book Bank box will be there to place all book donations. We greatly appreciate your support!!
http://tl.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/images.jpeg 211 239 webmaster http://tl1.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tl-logo.png webmaster2018-01-09 08:01:442018-01-09 08:59:59Project Change - Bernie's Book Bank
- Nutcracker Musical is Delightful December 14, 2018
- Physical and Health Education Newsletter December 7, 2018
- Drive Collects Food Items for Local Families in Need December 5, 2018
- Eagle Chorus Performs at Chicago Wolves Game December 3, 2018
- Order Your Yearbook Today! December 3, 2018
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather