Fourth and fifth graders at Townline Elementary and the School of Dual Language received a special treat on January 11. World-renowned children’s book author Ann M. Martin spoke with them about the many books she has written. Librarian Cathy Gross asked her a series of questions about her writing and what inspired her to become an author. The students also asked questions. Ms. Martin is known for “The Baby-Sitters Club” series and other books for children and young adults.
http://tl.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/IMG_1683.jpg 1066 1600 Leslie Piotrowski http://tl1.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tl-logo.png Leslie Piotrowski2018-01-11 14:46:552018-01-11 14:48:17Author Ann Martin Talks with Students
- Author Talks About the Power of Reading March 12, 2019
- A Letter from Dr. Haack March 12, 2019
- Pasta for Pennies Fundraiser March 7, 2019
- For Dr. Seuss’ Birthday, Two Schools Read for 20 Minutes February 28, 2019
- Pennies for Patients Begins March 6th February 28, 2019
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather